ELECTION BALLOT – IDAHO WATERCOLOR SOCIETY
ELECTION OF OFFICERS TO THE BOARD TERM 2021 – 2023
Instructions for voting: To vote for the nominated candidate, check the box next to their name. To vote for another person check the box next to “Other” and type the name of the person for whom you wish to vote.
All ballots must be received by end of day, September 7, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Votes will be counted and results announced at the annual Membership Meeting and Dinner September 11, 2021 at Mountain Village Resort, Stanley, Idaho.
Catered banquet is from 5:00pm – 6:30pm and the Annual Membership Meeting is 6:45pm – 7:45pm
To vote, please clink on the following link: https://forms.gle/EwvpUezRDfsjVxxc8
**Please read the following information before clicking on the link**
- After clicking on the link the voting form will appear with instructions.
- Enter your voting information.
- At the bottom of the form is a slider button “Send me a copy of my responses.” Click and slide this if you want a copy emailed to you of how you voted.
- If you want to clear all your votes and start over, at the bottom of the form is a “Clear Form” option, select it.
- The last button you must select is “Submit”, this will send us your ballot with your voting preferences.
If you have any questions on the ballot content, please contact Mareth using her email listed above.
If you have any problems filling out this form, please contact me, Renee Galligher, at IWSIDAHO@gmail.com
IWS Statewide Communications Chair