Dear Idaho Artists,
Zions Bank is pleased to announce a call to Idaho artists for the 7th Annual Zions Bank Art Show, which will be held in Boise, Idaho the evening of Thursday, May 14, 2020 at the Downtown Boise Zions Bank building located at 800 W. Main Street. This show has grown in popularity over the past six years and we are looking forward to another successful year.
Due to increased artist interest, not all artists may be selected to participate since we are limited to 76 slots. Each artist (regardless of past participation) will be required to apply for the art show, which will include submitting three (3) sample pieces of work. Please remember the show is promoted as original work, thus we do not allow prints or giclees to be exhibited.
Applications must be received by Friday, November 29, 2019. We invite you to apply to participate by completing the attached application by clicking here, and sending it to BoiseArtShow@zionsbank.com. Your subject line should read “2020 Art Show Application – <YOUR FULL NAME>”.
Submissions must also be received by Friday, November 29, 2019. Once your application has been submitted via email, please submit ONLY THREE (3) relevant works of art that you would be presenting at the art show via a second email to BoiseArtShow@zionsbank.com. In the subject line, type “2020 Art Show Submissions – <YOUR FULL NAME>.” Parameters of image size should be such that the total email message size does not exceed 10MB.
If you would like one of your three submissions to be considered as cover art for the 2020 invitation, please indicate which of the three you would prefer in your email. If your work is selected, it must be brought to the art show and made available for purchase.
Here are a few parameters that will help with planning for the event:
- The space provided for each artist is approximately 8 feet wide by 8 feet high and 2 feet deep.
- Art to be displayed must be hanging art (we will provide racks and hooks for the art).
- All art that will be displayed must be original – no giclees, prints or associated reproduced items.
- Art to be displayed should not be suggestive, political, or religious.
- Artists are responsible for accepting payment; we recommend a way to accept debit and credit cards as an additional form of payment.
- Artists are responsible for charging sales tax.
- Artists receive 100 percent of the proceeds from sales.
Selected artists will be notified by Friday, December 13, 2019.
If you have any questions or experience any problem with the application form, please email us at BoiseArtShow@zionsbank.com. We look forward to a successful Art Show!
Margaret Espinola Gina Bessire
2020 Artist Coordinator 2020 Artist Coordinator